Gluki Baby Body Wash
Cleanse your baby’s skin with love, using this ethical and gentle Organic Body Wash from Gluki. Bath-time is a treat, with a rich lather that cleanses without stripping the skin of natural oils. Nurturing oils of Organic Avocado and Marula leave skin dew-fresh and feeling feather soft and comfy. Gluki Baby Body wash contains organic botanicals of Rooibos and Orange Peel, combined with Vitamin E, to provide excellent antioxidant protection. Certified organic and cruelty-free, this body wash makes for a clean baby and a clean conscience.
- Gluki is an accredited Phytotrade partner
- Approved by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT standards
- No pesticides or petrochemicals
- No parabens or sulphates
- Manufactured in an Organically Certified Laboratory
Key ingredient benefits:
- Deeply skin-penetrative organic avocado oil provides long-lasting hydration and contains very high levels of healthy monounsaturated fats, phytosterols and antioxidants like vitamin E.
- Organic marula oil contains high proportions of oleic acid and linoleic fatty acid and naturally softens and nourishes the skin while providing an array of antioxidants.
- Organic rooibos extract is hypo-allergenic and a potent antioxidant.
- Orange peel extract’s rejuvenating properties leave skin with a healthy glow
- Vitamin E is a nourishing beauty staple for skin.
Gently cleanse baby’s skin by applying with your hands, or a soft wet washcloth, then gently rinse off with warm water.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Aqua (water), cocamidopropyl betaine, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract*, decyl glucoside, glycerin, xanthan gum, sclerocarya birrea (marula) seed oil, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, aspalathus linearis (rooibos) leaf extract*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil*, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, citric acid, tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, vanillin, gamma decalactone, citronellol, linalool**, limonene**, geraniol**
*From organic farming
**Component of natural essential oils
- 99% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
- 95% of vegetable ingredients are from organic farming
- 25% of the total ingredients are from organic farming