0.50mm - Titanium Derma Roller
This is the strongest Dermaroller available on the market - it's needles are in-line and made from durable titanium alloy so they are made to last! Ergonomic design that is easy to hold and use.
Collagen Induction Therapy commonly known as Skin Needling, Derma Needling, Micro Needling or Derma Rolling is designed to trigger new collagen synthesis in the skin, which leads to younger, brighter and healthier-looking skin. The newly produced collagen and elastin helps to regenerate the skin, over time this process results in healthier, plumped up skin.
A Derma Roller is used to treat the following skin conditions:
- Treats acne scarring
- Stimulates Collagen production
- Eliminates pigmentation spots
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Encourages the production of collagen
- Treats & diminishes enlarged pores
- Evens out uneven skin tone & rough skin texture
- Increases the absorption of skincare products through the skin by up to 500% - making your skincare products much more effective after a treatment
- Ergonomic Design
- CE certified
- In Line Needle Alignment
- Titanium Alloy Needles
- Curved Plastic Handle
- 192 Needle Roller Head
Only use Natural Skincare & Make-up after treatment. Skincare containing toxins or harsh chemicals should be avoided after a micro needling treatment.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Make sure that the area you are working in is spotlessly clean.
- Always disinfect your Derma roller in 70% Alcohol disinfecting alcohol before use
- Never apply high pressure when rolling.
- DO NOT share your derma roller with anyone.
- Do Not use on eyelids and lips.
- Do Not use on broken, irritated skin or on active acne.
- Can be used once or twice a week
DERMA ROLLING TECHNIQUE
Cleanse skin well prior to rolling! A numbing solution (i.e. Emla/Topla 5%) may be applied to clean dry skin to make the needling experience more enjoyable. If using a numbing solution, rinse off before rolling.
Wash roller well under warm water for a few seconds then submerse roller in 70% alcohol for a few minutes to disinfect, then rinse thoroughly under running tap water.
STEP 3: (BEST TECHNIQUE)
Roll Vertically, then Horizontally.
Roll entire area that you wish to treat horizontally. Press roller gently on skin (never apply high pressure). After each roll, lift the roller and position it a few millimeters above or below the previous starting point, (depending where you started), repeating the horizontal rolling movement until the entire skin area has been rolled.
When you?ve covered all skin that you wish to treat? start rolling the entire treated area vertically. After every roll, lift the roller and position it a few millimeters to left or right from the previous starting point, repeating the horizontal rolling movement until the entire skin area has been treated.
After the Derma Rolling treatment, apply the appropriate skin solution that suits your skin needling goals. We highly recommend applying Organic Argan Oil or Vitamin C Serum to the treated area directly after rolling because of their healing, regenerative & restorative properties. Wait at least 4 hrs before applying other skin care products to your skin. When done rolling, store your derma roller in the plastic casing provided.
It is important to keep the treated area out of direct sunlight for 1-2 days after treatment & to ensure you use a sun block for a week afterwards (minimum SPF20) . It is normal for skin to peel / flake a bit a couple of days after treatment.